I earn from my blog



For quite some time now I have been writing blogs and fortunately i have been earning from it as well. In the beginning i firstly used to post content that I though were interesting and then after some I started using google adsense. Google after that allowed me to use their ads in my blogs and then i started monetizing my content and started earning from it. Here's what really happens. When someone clicks my blog then they are directly or indirectly connected with the advertisement that they see in my blog and that will generate revenue and sometime they even click the ad and buy something which will give me the certain percent of the profit because viewers buy their product from my blogs. Also i can promote and sell my own products from the help of the blog like my Marches and other items which definitely generates income for me.

Comments